Gemma shortlisted for the MTV Africa Music Awards
The artist made the announcement in an Instagram post where she excitedly encouraged her fans, who are affectionately labelled "Gemma Nation," to vote for her.
#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram
#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Gemma Griffiths (@gemmamusic_)
Gemma came to be known in Zimbabwean mainstream after she did a soulful, Shona and English interpretation of Winky D's hit song Musarova Bigman in 2016.
In 2019, Griffiths featured of highly successful Winky D song MuGarden.
She has since hit the Zimbabwean charts with her latest singles including "Titungamire" and "Ndinewe."Source - zbc
Must ReadMost Popular In 7 Days
- Mugabe reburial saga: Grace speaks out09 Jun 2021 at 07:25hrs | 12927
- 'Army bars Mnangagwa's appointment of Clansman as Zanu-PF Commissar'06 Jun 2021 at 10:11hrs | 8504
- Mnangagwa polled 33% to Chamisa's 66%, claims Jonathan Moyo07 Jun 2021 at 06:11hrs | 7205
- Man dies during morning glory11 Jun 2021 at 13:16hrs | 6491
- What was Pastor TB Joshua's cause of death?06 Jun 2021 at 22:15hrs | 5833